Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i'll stick around and learn from all that came from it

QUICK UPDATE!

Rainbows are still awesome. Especially when you see them from beginning to end like this one:












I'm the only customer service agent that hangs out at the hangars with the mechanics. It's only cause my roommate is the Director of Maintenance for our airline & I usually wait around to get a lift home. I have lots of fun when I'm over there and I don't know why. Anyways, here are Sam & Kris putting the new logo on our aircraft (Tsunami 4) as seen in the following photo. Pacific Wings has two newer airlines up on the mainland. In New Mexico we have New Mexico Airlines & in Georgia we have Georgia Skies. Tsunami 4 is going to Georgia Skies obviously.


Last Sunday a few of us from work went to Erik's house for a pool/bbq day. Stacey brought her daughter Rylee and I hung out in the pool with Rylee.


We all had a fun & relaxing day.




Last night I went out to dinner with Erik & then we went to Mama's Fish House for some drinks. This place is amazing & super expensive, but probably totally worth every penny. All I had was a drink called the "Relaxer" and it tasted like a chocolate milkshake miracle with coconut shavings. I can only imagine what the food tastes like.

In other news, Phillies won Game 1 of the series. I should be home for this, but I'm kind of feeling like they might lose if I go home. I just can't believe the first time I leave Philly & my favorite sports team finally makes it to the series with an excellent chance of winning the whole thing.

No comments: