Thursday, February 24, 2011

i'm gonna show you what it's all about

Life has been good. No, that's not right. Life has been incredibly great. Got myself out of a terrible relationship in October...finally! He actually left the island which was probably better for both of us. Now, I can get back to focusing on me instead of worrying if he's going to kill me in my sleep. I had an old & dear friend come visit. You know what they say, "if it's meant to be, it'll happen." I scored a promotion at work. I've made some amazing friends over the last couple of months. And I started hanging out with a new guy. Honestly, he's the complete opposite of anyone I've ever dated. I'm not even sure if it's serious or not, but he makes me laugh. Oh, and my buddy Vince is living out here! He moved out here January 11th, 2011. We are living in Haliimaile in the smallest cottage ever. It's really good for Shep though because he has full range over the back yard (sugar canes!). And he's made some doggy friends. I had to move out of my dream house in Pukalani because of a friendship gone terribly wrong. I keep learning the hard way... I'm just too nice. Well, I'm off to show a born & raised Maui boy what Maui is all about. Swinging bridges here we come!

No comments: