Sunday, September 21, 2008

and tonight will go on forever while we walk around the town like we own the streets

I'm feeling much better than I was at the beginning of the week. I even picked up shifts at work today & yesterday to make up for loss time & I pulled in some sweet overtime hours. Hopefully, I have a pretty little paycheck this coming Friday.

It's amazing how life works sometimes. You close one door & another one presents itself. Whether or not you open it is your choice. I think it's good to close some doors and venture into new rooms, but you don't want to get too lost because then you'll just be alone in the dark. Friday night I went out with work friends. We just hung out at one kid's house and played Wii all night. Around midnight three of us went swimming in the ocean. I used to be so afraid of the ocean at night...fear of the unknown. Yet, that night, I just floated on back staring up at the sky. THEN A SHARK CAME AND ATE MY FRIEND! No, I'm obviously kidding, but how funny would that be?

I'm really tired right now. I plan on flying to another island next weekend. Stay tuned!


Oh, & GO BIRDS!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Thanks for the last comment you left me. It's good to know that i'm not alone in this. I thought that maybe i was just weird. lol. but i guess it's pretty normal. I'm trying to change though. I don't want to always be so closed up, you know?