Tuesday, September 30, 2008

too deep now to ever swim against the current

Today is the last day of September of 2008. I don't have much to say right now.

I've been out of commission again with something I've never had before. It feels like my chest is caving in...sort of making it hard to breathe. On top of that I had a migraine for a straight week. Thankfully I woke up yesterday without the raging pain in my head, but still the weird feeling in my chest.

Here are some pictures I've been promising:

This was girls night in Lahaina.



Here we are drinking...


...and deciding what to eat!


Lauren's going away party & the bungalow.


I didn't need to shove the cake in her face cause, well, she did it herself.


Me & my homegirrrrl, Lauren!


Alyssa sporting her demon face & me being oblivious to demon face.


"COME ON BABY, DO THE LOCOMOTION!"

No comments: