Monday, September 8, 2008

well, i never pray, but tonight i'm on my knees

You ever see two little girls who are just so damn adorable you can't help but stare at them? I mean almost to the point where you look crazy with a goofy smile on your face and in your head you're probably thinking "Wow, these kids are so gosh darn cute!" whereas, everyone around you is thinking "Keep the kids away from that weirdo!"

Yeah, that was some chick at the mall today. I was waiting for my bus to work and I couldn't help but laugh at the awkwardness of the situation as the mom held on to her girls' hands a little bit tighter and hurried away.

So, I'm in the market for a second job. I'm waiting on a night manager of The Ale House Tavern to get back from the mainland, and hopefully we can work something out. Turns out, it's pretty damn expensive to live out here.

After being out here for over two months, I finally have a charger for my camera. Once I get the usb cable to connect my camera to the laptop, I'll be showing you more pictures in no time!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Lisa, i read your blog like everyday...i need you to update. lol.