Tuesday, September 2, 2008

so long sweet summer

Yesterday was Labor Day. That unofficially means it's the end of the summer. My sister Sara starts her senior year of highschool this week, and Hannah starts first grade.

After work yesterday we (pacwings people) went to Baldwin for a bbq. We had a good time, but they're not normal bbqs. No one is grillin, and no one goes swimming.

I was running around with the babies and having a blast with them. They kept climbing up on a wall and I would tell them they were gonna get hurt. This went on for hours and then (yes, mom, this is a typical "lisa move") Stacey's daughter Rylee (1.5yrs) was hiding behind the wall so I went to jump over it, but instead, I fell over it and somehow managed to make it look like a front flip. We were all cracking up...even the kids.

Today is Dani's last day on Maui. Her flight leaves tonight at 10:40pm, and I'm really sad, but also happy for her. It's bittersweet! I'm gonna miss the hell out of her though- that's for sure. I'm hoping we can get a good crowd to head over to Little Beach this afternoon.

Tomorrow night is my night.

No comments: