Saturday, July 5, 2008

here i go again on my own

Well, I made it. I didn't flake out on my own plans, and I honestly haven't cried yet. Almost, but someone laughed at me so I had to suck it up.

The weather is great out here, and that helps because it was rainy and miserable when leaving philly. I flew down here first class which made me forget about life for a while. My only complaint is that my living situation will be cramped till I find my own spot. Hopefully, that happens sooner than later. That's not bad for an only complaint though. Gotta start somewhere. Besides, the friends I have here at the Bungalow are phenomenal people and I'm really happy I'm getting to kick it here with them.

No pictures till I get a charger and usb connector for my camera.

Thanks to everyone who hung out the past couple weeks. See you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

onedefull
maybe i'll swim there someday.... first class of course.

-- Sean Laurence Coughlin

LISAMARIE said...

go ninja, go ninja, go go!