Monday, July 14, 2008

i'm going down to sleep on the bottom of the ocean

Last night I drove around with Dan on his moped. Our short ride really inspired me to consider getting a moped. Dan is awesome. He's from Washington State and has been living/working at the bungalow for about 8 months now. He's my movie/tv/cartoon buddy. When I first met him he made me watch Metalocalypse. I was traveling alone for the first time in my life and watching Metalocalypse somehow put me at ease.



He drove me down the road to drop off some papers for the place I'll be moving into tomorrow. Yes, sadly, I'm leaving the bungalow and I'm gonna be living at my own place. I'm pretty sad about it, but excited at the same time. While the bungalow is an amazing and fun place to be, it'll be great to have my own bedroom and own privacy. The one thing that is awesome about my new setup is I'm still in the same area and I can head over to hang out with everyone whenever I want.


Today I slept in and watched some tv before heading to work. There was a movie on tv earlier that Dwight from The Office was in. I was really confused. I don't like seeing certain characters acting in different films. He's Dwight!


On a closing note, if you'd like to send me tastykake products or wawa goodies you should probably email me for my new address (lisamarienowacky@gmail.com).


ps.
It's been over a week and I'm still not homesick.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erick Gonzalez said...

Homesick?.. its the other way around sweetheart. If you go back to Philly, THEN you will be homesick.. for Maui :-)

Love the pic of you and Dan.. perfect moment. Oh.. and btw.. Everlong down a few posts... my heart speeds up everytime I hear it. In fact, I'll play it right now, and this one.. is for you. Enjoy your new place.