Tuesday, July 15, 2008

lot of people spend their time just floating

Last night was a blast. A bunch of people from the hostel went to Baldwin Beach for a chilled out bonfire with some drinking on the side. I met an irish guy, Tiernan, from Belfast and pretty much spent the night talking it up with him. He's very sarcastic which makes for fun conversations. It was also my last night to hang out with my roomies, Sandra and Louise. They're from Sweden and they're headed to Vegas next. I really enjoyed hanging out with them the past week and I'm gonna miss them, but we'll see each other again hopefully. Also, when Sandra sends me pictures from last night I will upload them. **Just as I had promised:

This is the party van!

These are our pretty faces...



and here are our funny faces!

This morning I moved out of the bungalow and into my own place. I was sort of in and out though so I didn't have much time to take pictures, but I will later tonight and tomorrow morning. All I have for now is the view of the outside of the house (photo #1) and if I were standing outside of my house I'd be looking up at Iao Valley (photo #2).





I literally put my bags in my room, took a quick shower and then walked over to the bus stop to go to work. Let's just say it felt great to shower in a full bath. Along my walk to the bus stop were lots of churches and one library. I went into the library to apply for membership, but I need proof of residency....so, that's my next step. Friday I will officially change my address and get a Hawaii State ID.

I recommend everyone listen to some music by Jack Johnson.

3 comments:

Site Watchers said...

those pictures are pretty

Anonymous said...

That is a nice-ass house. Congrats!

LISAMARIE said...

thanks to both of you!